قديم 04-01-04, 03:20 pm   رقم المشاركة : 1
بعيد عن بلادي
عضو موقوف

معلومات إضافية
  النقاط : 10
  المستوى :
  الحالة : بعيد عن بلادي غير متواجد حالياً
Last day in your life

If you knew it would be the last day in your life, what would you do in this day? Would you spend the whole day with your family, or friends? Or would you say, " I want to spend it in my favorite city, cruising, shopping, etc!" What do you think? Or probably would you say, " I’d like to practice my lovely sport, listen to my favorite singer, watch movies?" I believe as a Muslim, you would not say that, but you would say, "I want to spend this day in the mosque, praying, reading Quran, worshiping, and asking Allah for forgiveness. Also, you would say, " I want to ask my brothers and sisters to forgive me." Dear brothers and respected sisters, what reason would make you spend this day for worship? Of course, because you believe that is the major reason for creating us in this life. Moreover, my brothers and respected sisters, why don’t you start doing and practicing a lot of worship right now? Why don’t you feel regret for the bad things, sins, that you did and promise Allah that you will never do them again? Why don’t you make peace with all your brothers and sisters in Islam? Because there is nobody that can guarantee that this day in which you read these words will not be the last day in your life, not even you

مواقع النشر
يتصفح الموضوع حالياً : 1 (0 عضو و 1 ضيف)

ضوابط المشاركة
لا تستطيع إضافة مواضيع جديدة
لا تستطيع الرد على المواضيع
لا تستطيع إرفاق ملفات
لا تستطيع تعديل مشاركاتك

BB code متاحة
كود [IMG] متاحة
كود HTML معطلة

الانتقال السريع
:: برعاية حياة هوست ::
sitemap
الساعة الآن 07:54 pm.